Termites cause more damage to homes every year than house fires. These silent destroyers live in homes and yards preying on wood. U.S. Pest helps our customers combat termite problems with the best product in the industry, Termidor. This powerful solution is undetectable to termites, making it impossible for them to avoid. Once termites come in contact with the chemical, they unknowingly spread it to others, effectively wiping out the entire colony.
Termidor is the best product in the industry for expelling termites. It has proven itself time and again in trials around the world to be the most effective termite killing solution, getting rid of termites within 3 months or less. The product’s unique ability to spread throughout a colony at rapid speed sets it apart from its competitors. Once a termite is exposed to the poison, it becomes a carrier, spreading the solution to other termites, who then become carriers themselves. And don’t worry about termites coming back anytime soon, as field trails by the U.S. Department of Agriculture have shown no signs of termite re-infestation more than 9 years after treatment. The best part – Termidor is odorless, meaning you won’t even notice it’s there.
- Termites are infesting homes all over Middle Tennessee
- If unchecked and untreated, termites can cause severe structural damage to your home
- Homeowner’s insurance often doesn’t cover termite damage. That means the cost of these potentially major repairs comes out of your wallet
- Termite damage depresses the value of your home and makes it difficult to sell
There are two solutions to termites:
- Prevention Keep termites out of your home to begin with
- Control Get termites out of your home if they’re already present